Monday 20 February 2012

A-England Legends Collection - Princess Sabra (Tristam Eyes)

Morning Everyone

Feeling the Monday blues? Didn't the weekend fly by. I didn't catch up on my washing or anything. Such a lazy mare!/ Today's post is A-England's - Princess Sabra (Tristam Eyes). I was really intrigued by this one as I haven't got anything like it in my collection.

Natural Sunlight










Flash 



This is 2 coats of Princess Sabra. Formula was of course perfect. Colour was completely unexpected. I was thinking it would be much more gold. Princess Sabra is a gorgeous holo with tones of khaki, gold, taupe and grey. Not sure if it suited my skin tone, but who cares! Definitely a unique polish.

Which Legends polish is your fav? Which which you pick?

Tee Dee xx


1 comment:

  1. Truly gorgeous! I love it. I have it but I haven't opened it yet! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...