Monday 21 November 2011

ETUDE HOUSE Petit Darling Nails - Mystic Purple PP904

Hello Everyone

Today I have for you another Etude House Polish, this time Mystic Purple PP904. Saw this on a couple of other blogs and I knew I had to have it. It's definitely a unique colour in my collection.









This was very nearly a 1 coater! I did 2, but that's because I'm rubbish. The coverage on this was amazing. Mystic Purple PP904 is a dusky purple with bronze and brown glowing shimmer. Not a great description, but this one is really hard to describe. It's a beautiful polish anyhoo. Got this gorgeous polish for £2.65 with free shipping on ebay.

On another note the Barry M Lilac Foil Effects promotion in Superdrugs featured (here) is due to start in store from Wednesday 23rd November (allegedly). I emailed the press office because I've been trying to hunt it down like a mad woman along with the Gosh Winter collection (which should already be available in stores...apart from stores near me it seems!). I'm going to the new Westfields in Stratford on Thursday, hopefully they will have a Superdrugs.

So just to let ya know :)


Tee Dee xx

6 comments:

  1. I love the bottle shape-so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice looking polish, and cheap too! Is this brand available in stores anywhere? I love aubergine / brown near duochromes, and have a few, so now I am cautious about overloading with more of them, but this is still rather nice.

    When you get to the big Superdrug do look for a Nail Pop stand - and if there is one seriously look at Kimono! It is possibly the most multi-chrome I have come across every (gold / deep green / bronze and even nearly purple in some lights. It doesn't need sun either. English winter greyness does the job just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Andy I don't think it is? although not sure on that. They have a chocolate shimmer similar to this one which I want too.

    and about Kimono! I picked it up today funnily enough, I visited Westfields and they had nail pops there. Also got the Barry M lilac foil too which I'm eager to try. Kimono looks very much like Chanel Peridot, which I'm interested in comparing. Look foward to swatching it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never buy any very expensive polishes - except for one Illamasqua one once, but that was a special treat... so have never seen Peridot in person. Cool if Kimono is a near dupe (but I bet Kimono is way better - I look forward to a comparison!)

    Even my girlfriend (who is generally jaded by my everchanging nails) commented on Kimomo which I have been wearing for the last few days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Andy, post coming up very soon, well in a moment. I couldn't wait any longer to swatch Kimono...and I agre it's better than Channel Peridot :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...