Tuesday 4 October 2011

Who am I? A polish identity crisis

Hello Everyone

Today I have a mystery, a Misa nail polish which I picked up in my local nail shop. Problem is, it has no label. I have no idea what shade this is. Moody Model? but I'm not sure? It looks a lot different to the Moody Model pics on the Internet. Moody Model is described as a melted milk chocolate creme, this is more like a rusty tan. This is also older Misa, as the bottle label is white.

Can you Help this little guy out and give it an identity?







No matter the name, It was a lovely polish to wear and a gorgeous colour. The formula was good and applied like butter. This was 2 coats.

Let me know if you have any ideas! Hopefully one of you polish connoisseurs will have an idea...as it's bugging the crap out of me :-)

Thanks

Tee Dee xx

6 comments:

  1. It is very pretty! Hope you find out the name of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea, sorry. Reminds me of Essie Very Structured, though, so quite on point for this season even though it's an oldie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Imfeelingnaail-venturous Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Karend Yes it does look similar to Very Structured. I won't need that one then :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a very elegant colour.
    So did your magnetised 17 nail polishes arrived yet? I am thinking getting the blue one:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They came yesterday! I was really chuffed. The lilac colour is lovely, had that on today. I only got three, missed out the grey. They were buy 2 get 1 free but I'll probably get the grey next week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...