Wednesday 21 September 2011

OPI - Movin' Out

Hello there ladies

Woo I've had to time complete a post! I have a gorgeous old OPI polish today from the 2003 Holiday on Broadway Collection - Movin' Out. It's a sheer pink based duochrome/multichrome which looks gorgeous over a dark colour. I layered it over good old faithful Rimmel Black 60 Seconds. The is 2 coats of Movin' Out, although I used 1 coat on my pinky to show the different effect this wonderful polish can achieve. I'm sure you've seen it already, so no harm in showing it again :-)










How gorgeous is this polish! Every colour you get from this beauty. I actually think I prefer only 1 coat. I got this bad boy at my infamous nail shop. So glad that little place exists. This makes me want to hunt down some of the other OPI oldies and duochromes. I seriously want OPI's Glacier Bay Blues.

Enjoy

Tee Dee xx

7 comments:

  1. I have mini's of this collection and am in the UK, have been searching for full sizes for ages... gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your lucky! I would love La Boheme and Man of La Mancha! Such a lovely collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This site does full bottles...but they aint cheap. They are out of Movin' Out and La Boheme though

    http://www.trimandpolish.co.uk/viewcollection.asp?Group_Name=OPI+NAIL+POLISH&Product_Collection=HOLIDAY%20ON%20BROADWAY%20COLLECTION

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's funny, it reminds me of some of those so interesting Sinful Colors. It's very pretty, you captured the multichrome so well. I also prefer one coat, it's more subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @natalie, I know what you mean. A bit like a Bali Mist or Let me Go, sheer but good for layering. I want Bali Mist, but haven'y got round to ordering it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...