Sunday 11 September 2011

NYX - Dorothy

Hello all!

This is a scheduled post! I'm currently (or hope I am) in Torquay sunning myself up (yeah right more likely shivering). After swatching Revlon's Facets of Fuchsia I wanted to swatch the other Deborah Lippmann dupe I own, NYX - Dorothy. Apparently a dupe of Ruby Red Slippers. I bought Dorothy when I ordered my Kleancolor's from Beauty Joint.





With flash




SOOOO sexy! ha ha. Doesn't this just scream sultry and sexy. This is 1 coat of Dorothy over Rimmel 60 seconds Black. Luscious :-) I'm back from Torquay Monday so until then...

Enjoy folks!



Tee Dee xx

6 comments:

  1. Ah, I love this! I was going to order it with my last Cherry Culture haul, but they were sold out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Think it may end up in my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it reminds me of Twilight or True Blood.. very vampire sheik!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Lindsey R That's a pain. It's a lovely polish. I might see what other glitters they have as I was so impressed by this one.

    @ Enigma. Go for it! :-)

    @ Imfeelingnail-venturous Thank you!

    @ Elisabianchini It's is such a vamp shade. I love it. A perfect Halloween polish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! And they are so cheap. Much cheaper than a DL :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...