Monday 5 September 2011

NOTD - Topshop Country Bumpkin

Well hello there!

Another Monday, another week. Excited about September as I have a few things planned for this month including attending Olympia Beauty. Today I have for you the new shade which I purchased from Topshop - Country Bumpkin. I was after this soon as I saw it online. A lovely dusty orange pumpkin colour with a hint of rose. Country Bumpkin is the perfect name for this polish!





This was 2 coats could of done with 3, had a few problems with application as it was quite runny. No topcoat as I've completely run out now. Drying time wasn't bad either. Topshop is becoming one of my favourite polish haunts now, every time I pop in there I want one of their shades!

Will any of you be attending Olympia Beauty this year? I'm looking forward to the Sparitual and OPI stand, I already have the floor plan of where to find them :-)

Tee Dee xx



4 comments:

  1. Olympia Beauty - zomg where is that going to be held?

    /Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be at Kensington Olympia Exibition Centre in London on the 18th and 19th of this month! I'm so excited. I emailed them and asked if bloggers were eligible to attend and they said yes! Should be fun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bottle is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @imfeelingnail-venturous They are cute! A little bit on the small side, but I love them anyway :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...