Monday 12 September 2011

It's Just an Illusion - Nubar

Hi-de-hi peoples

Well I'm back from Torquay. I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend away! If you've never been to Torquay or Devon, I recommend it. The weather wasn't bad either. Torquay festival was on so lots of live music, performers and stalls. Even got treated to some polish while I was there!

Today I have for you another duochrome, Nubar - Indigo Illusion. Hope you're not sick of them :-)






Simply stunning. This is 3 coats, no topcoat (I've actually got some now though). Not much to say about this, it does all the talking on its own. Teal to purple to gold to pink duochrome.

Name reminds me of that 80s Imagination song - Just an Illusion. Bad hair and Bad miming - the good ole days :-) I'll leave the video link if like me you love dodgy 80s music. (click here)

Have fun and thanks for reading!

Tee Dee xx

4 comments:

  1. What a great polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh lovely duochromes! make me drool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice duochrome - already on my wanted list! Oddly it looks rather like Nubar Prevail in the bottle, but quite different on the nail - as Prevail is matt and not duochrome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...