Friday 9 September 2011

Gosh Nail Glitter Paillettes Pour Ongles - 05 Ruby Red

Hi ya everyone!

Hope your week is going well. I'm getting very excited as I'm off to Torquay today, ahhh the English Riviera! Can't wait. I booked it through the £9.50 Sun holidays. Ha ha! Cheap and Cheerful. Today I have my experiment with Gosh's new nail glitter Ruby Red. I picked up one the other week from Superdrugs. Decided on Rimmel's 60 Seconds Deliciously Dark, a dark plum/black polish and then used the glitter on my nail tips.







I know, it looks a blooming mess! I got it everywhere! ha ha. I reckon that I could do a better job a second time round. I used a topcoat over this, but I don't think I was supposed to. The glitter was pretty though. I really wanted the charcoal/black glitter but they had sold out. Cost £3.99 a pot. I used a minimal amount for this mani really, I have loads left.

P.s My car is okay!!. Got it back yesterday. Phew. It still needs a new clutch, but that can wait a week or two! So happy.

Will you be getting any of these glitter pots? Have a wonderful weekend!

Tee Dee xx


3 comments:

  1. Love this - looks beautiful with the Deliciously Dark. I would like to try these, I have to make a Superdrug trip soon;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I enlarge the photos, I think the manicure looks great. The glitter with the base coat looks great! I think it is a wonderful combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh cheers for that! Makes me feel less bad about the bad application :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...