Wednesday 17 August 2011

NOTD - Stargazer 133

Hey Folks

Well I've had a couple of days not doing much and I feel mighty relaxed. Today I was supposed to be making a trip across to Camden Market for some bargains, but it got cancelled (BOO HOO). I love Camden, it's such an eclectic part of the city. I would happily live there if I had the chance.

Today I was sporting a second Stargazer nail polish - 133. A gorgeous dark plum/brown shimmer polish. Application brush was a little funky on this one bristles poking out randomly. Still applied well and had good coverage in 2 coats.








Super gorgeous! I teamed this mani up with a bracelet which I made myself which I hadn't worn yet. I took some pics so I could share with you. I LOVE jewellery, cheap, expensive, plastic, glass, metal, gold, silver! I don't care, I love it all. I'm very blessed to have a mother who makes beaded jewellery, so I get goodies all the time! 



I don't think it will last long, but hey I can always re-string if all fails. Hope your having a wonderful week peoples!

Take Care

Tee Dee xx

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty colour. Matches the bracelet:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, nice bracelet, and great match for the polish. I have this polish too, and quite like it, but my girlfriend really likes it and often nabs this one and doesn't give it back ... (but I find it eventually) :-) Sorry about all these comments - I'll off to bed and out of your hair in a bit... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...