Friday 29 July 2011

Snap, Crackle and Pop - MUA Nail Quake Polish

Hey there

Today I have a short post because my camera decided to go pop. I recently purchased two of the new MUA Nail Quake Polishes. Broken Arrow (purple crackle polish) and Shattered Ice (silver crackle polish). I really like this budget brand, and in particular adore their makeup face primer. It's a wet primer rather than a weird gooey texture primer. Having dry combination skin, I find that this primer does wonders. Anyhoo, here I have for you Broken Arrow.





I used Rimmel's 60 Second Nail Polish in Coralicious as the base before I used Broken Arrow on top. These were the only pics I captured before my camera decided to go bonkers. Hopefully it's just a temporary glitch and I'll get it working again soon. I really liked the effect, I'm not really a 'Pink' person but the purple just took the edge off enough for me to stomach.





I had this little combo on for 3 days, not one chip! Only slight wear around the tip of the nails. MUA Nail Quake Polishes are available in selected Superdrug stores and available in 6 shades, priced at £2.99 each. What a bargain!


Enjoy folks


Tee Dee xx

2 comments:

  1. ♥ how creative these companies are getting with the names of crackles. Nice combo :) Reminds me of my Prince Mani before I did the silver tips. Great minds...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :-). I really wanted the navy blue one they produce, but it's constantly out of stock grr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...